Jeremy Jordan Hospitalized after Eating Chipotle
Fast-food chain Chipotle is back in the news again. This time, they’re under fire from ‘Supergirl’ actor and Broadway star Jeremy Jordan, who alleges the eating at the fast casual chain has sent him to the hospital.
Last Thursday night, Jordan posted his first ever Instagram story, dedicating it to be a PSA about why people shouldn’t eat Chipotle.
“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible,” says Jordan, who looks fairly pale laying in a hospital bed and showing viewers the IV in his arm. “I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me and I almost died.”
Jordan at the hospital.
In the past few years, Chipotle has repeatedly been in the news after E. Coli outbreaks, norovirus infections.
“I just want to thank my wife for being amazing and talking me off the ledge when I was on the phone about to die and Chris Wood for holding my hair back metaphorically,” Jordan says. “I love all of you; thank you so much. It’s been a night.”
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. has responded to Jordan’s claims today with the following statement:
“There is not a link and there are no other reports of illness at the restaurant,” Quinn Kelsey, a spokeswoman for the Denver-based company, said in an email.